Can you believe summer is right around the corner? And, did you know that you can register for SUMMER and FALL quarters? Check it out:
- Registration for Returning Students for Summer & Fall is going on now.
- Registration for New Students for Summer and Fall begins June 1st.
If you want to begin a new career or upgrade your job skills, our Professional/Technical programs are aligned with local and state economic development strategies. High demand areas include:
- Culinary Arts, skagit.edu/culinary
- Criminal Justice, skagit.edu/criminaljustice
- Environmental Conservation and Sustainable Agriculture, skagit.edu/basec , www.skagit.edu/sage
- Fire Protection, skagit.edu/fire
- Manufacturing Technology, skagit.edu/manufacturing
- Craft Brewing Academy, skagit.edu/craftbrew
SVC also offers Academic Transfer pathways if you’re ready to start your college experience and earn a bachelor’s degree. Complete two years at SVC and then transfer to a four-year university. Study close to home and save money, compared to tuition at a four-year college or university.
For the most up-to-date list of all available courses, visit www.skagit.edu/schedules .
For more information about programs and degrees, financial aid, career options, campus tours, and getting started. For more information, visit www.skagit.edu/getstarted or contact:
- Mount Vernon Campus, (360) 416-7697 or toll free: 1 844 2SKAGIT
- Whidbey Island Campus, (360) 675-6656
- South Whidbey Center, (360) 679-5330
- San Juan Center, (360) 378-3220
- Marine Technology Center, (360) 766-6282