Open Enrollment is going on now for Winter Quarter! Classes begin January 4th.
Step into a new career or upgrade your job skills! Our High demand areas include:
- Culinary www.skagit.edu/culinary
- Environmental Conservation www.skagit.edu/basec
- Manufacturing Technology skagit.edu/manufacturing
- Sustainable Agriculture www.skagit.edu/sage
- Fire Protection www.skagit.edu/fire
Also SVC’s Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Conservation is the only pure science program offered at a community college in Washington. www.skagit.edu/basec
Or, if you want to earn a bachelor’s degree, complete two years at SVC and then transfer to a four-year university. Study close to home and save money, compared to tuition at a four-year school!
Prospective students can get an up-close view of SVC by taking a free campus tour. Get details on programs and degrees, financial aid, career options, and more.
- Mount Vernon Campus, (360) 416-7697 or toll free: 1 844-2SKAGIT
- Whidbey Island Campus, (360) 675-6656
- South Whidbey Center, (360) 341-2324
- San Juan Center, (360) 378-3220
- Marine Technology Center, (360) 766-6282