College Goal Washington Event Details:
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 9:00AM-1:00PM
Skagit Valley College – Oak Hall (Whidbey Island Campus) and Lewis Hall (Mount Vernon Campus)
Make sure you bring the following documents/information with you to this event:
– Your Driver’s License or State ID
– Your 2016 income information. This includes bank statements, a W-2 or pay stub, and 2016 IRS tax return (if applicable).
– Your parents’ 2016 financial information if you are a dependent student for FAFSA purposes. Parents should bring their W-2’s or pay stubs, and a copy of their 2016 year’s tax return.
– Additional 2016 financial information such as: child support statements, TANF or welfare information, real estate, investments, and family business or farm information.
FAFSA FILERS MUST ALSO BRING:
– Your Social Security Number or Permanent Resident Card Number
– One parent’s Social Security Number (if you are a dependent student for FAFSA purposes, and they have one)
For more details and a list of additional event dates and locations visit http://www.skagit.edu/scheduled_event.asp?sid=8780.
Remember: You can’t get Financial Aid if you do not APPLY!
For more information, contact Rose Hill, 360.416.7795.